Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm planning on opening a tap room/ brew pub. Your ideas please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, close to the De Wildt enduro loop...........and accessible by anything higher than 20cm

Comment

Congrats Jakes !!! Its been a long time coming.... Hard work and patience is pay off, great stuff man. Best of luck to you and Elbie

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Originally posted by Harhm View Post
        Congrats Jakes !!! Its been a long time coming.... Hard work and patience is pay off, great stuff man. Best of luck to you and Elbie

Thanks bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Harhm View Post

Looks like you need to edit your signature? ... link to smilies changed.
          The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by jakeslouw View Post

And we are open................

https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/...1!4d27.9221839

Opening times:

FRIDAYS: 12h00 till late
            SATURDAYS , SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: 10h00 until 19h00
            Congrats, if I'm ever down that way I'll stop by.

Comment

Yes, close to the De Wildt enduro loop...........and accessible by anything higher than 20cm
              So none of those kak Jeeps that use too much fuel and suck offroad required then?
              Well done on opening, especially with how difficult it is to do anything these days, will definitely pop past when Im in the big smoke again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket-Boy View Post

So none of those kak Jeeps that use too much fuel and suck offroad required then?
                Eish, maybe I consider that fightin' talk..............

Nah, any old plain mall crawler like a Hilux or Raptor would possibly make it............

Comment

Eish, maybe I consider that fightin' talk..............

Nah, any old plain mall crawler like a Hilux or Raptor would possibly make it............
                  Hahaha! my work here is done

Comment

I also thought it would be cool. It will mean some wangling to align to the Liquor Act but nothing insurmountable.
                    So I am curious how this would work?

I met you and Elbie at the last Worthogs meeting you were at and would be quite keen on supplying the odd keg on floating rotation etc. But legally how does that work?

Assuming my brews are up to scratch

Need to pop out your side and support you guys too when we hiking in the ares

Comment

Originally posted by Snyper564 View Post

So I am curious how this would work?

I met you and Elbie at the last Worthogs meeting you were at and would be quite keen on supplying the odd keg on floating rotation etc. But legally how does that work?

Assuming my brews are up to scratch

Need to pop out your side and support you guys too when we hiking in the ares
                      Offline discussions are best in this case............

Comment

Working...
                      X