Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yep, please send pics, I have 4 drums ready to be made into UDS

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    ^ As the hot air rises on the inside it sucks air in thru those pipes and you control how much air by closing the ball valves, thereby controlling the temperature on the inside

they usually have an air out control also, which I dont notice on his model
    Not really a controlled outlet in my case. Just 10 22mm holes around the edge of the lid. Works great.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Looks good, I bought a Kamado Joe (not the Chinese kamado Jan, which is an atrocity) around 10 years ago and only halfway through my warranty. Great product! Replaced the seals once and it's still good as new. ability to cook low and slow for 10 hours or so. Or sear at 450c then drop temp to cook. Makes great pizzas and can hot and cold smoke. Love the thing

Http://www.kamadojoe.com

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by groenspookasem View Post
    Looks good, I bought a Kamado Joe (not the Chinese kamado Jan, which is an atrocity) around 10 years ago and only halfway through my warranty. Great product! Replaced the seals once and it's still good as new. ability to cook low and slow for 10 hours or so. Or sear at 450c then drop temp to cook. Makes great pizzas and can hot and cold smoke. Love the thing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I've been looking at them, but they are very pricey. But you get what you pay for and they are brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeslouw View Post
    Yep, please send pics, I have 4 drums ready to be made into UDS

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    No problem. I am doing a chicken on it at the moment. Once everything is cooled off I will open it up and send you the pics and measurements.