CO2 cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
    Just Breathe, you'll be a Better Man and feel Alive your beer will Even Flow and it'll be a Black day when Jeremy has spoken, at least your Yellow will be Ledbetter

yeah, bored today, hurry up and wait...
    At least you hit a few good ones there! My first batch will be kegged next Wednesday. Did a NEIPA in the Verdant style

Comment

Just Breathe, you'll be a Better Man and feel Alive your beer will Even Flow and it'll be a Black day when Jeremy has spoken, at least your Yellow will be Ledbetter

yeah, bored today, hurry up and wait...
      Love them, you clearly have an affinity as well

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Comment

yeah, back when music was good, my son is 12 and at the moment his favorite artist is David Bowie. I can't speak to new music as I tend to stream what I like and listen to audiobooks/podcasts in the car. Tidal/Spotify does have good recommendations, I do enjoy alt indie, but certainly an affinity to good rock/metal/alternative/english, american with a bit of german here and there

I haven't listened to a radio station in 10+ years and television broadcast in much longer. I've never owned a TV in Safrica. Flat panels yes, but a tv with aerial? connectors - never. yes i know i'm a bit weird

Comment

Originally posted by jannieverjaar View Post
          Love them, you clearly have an affinity as well

Yep, was lucky enough to see them live in 2018 after being a fan since the start.

Comment

yeah, back when music was good, my son is 12 and at the moment his favorite artist is David Bowie. I can't speak to new music as I tend to stream what I like and listen to audiobooks/podcasts in the car. Tidal/Spotify does have good recommendations, I do enjoy alt indie, but certainly an affinity to good rock/metal/alternative/english, american with a bit of german here and there

I haven't listened to a radio station in 10+ years and television broadcast in much longer. I've never owned a TV in Safrica. Flat panels yes, but a tv with aerial? connectors - never. yes i know i'm a bit weird
            Basically the same with me. Also only Deezer and podcasts in the car.

Comment

I try and force myself to listen to 15min of music and a news cast a day just so i dont turn into a dinosaur. But i think its still happened coz i just cant like this stuff. O with the exeption of indie. I like noah and the wale

Anyway thats not the topic of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by PearlJam View Post
                Yep, was lucky enough to see them live in 2018 after being a fan since the start.
                Lucky you. we had tickets to see them in London (probably the same tour), and young Eddie lost his voice the night of the show

Comment

Originally posted by Bosvelder View Post
                  Lucky you. we had tickets to see them in London (probably the same tour), and young Eddie lost his voice the night of the show
                  Yes. Same tour. Saw them the 2 nights in Amsterdam. I felt sorry for everyone that had London tickets. Easy for locals, not so easy for foreigners to just reschedule.

Comment

Working...
                  X