Question Cape Town Water profile

Hi all.

I have been searching for a water report for the cape town metropol but cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where to access it? The western cape website is currently offline.
    Maybe someone can ballpark the calcium/sulphate/chloride levels? I am in the Bellville area.
    Any help would be appreciated!

There used to be a website that I visited a while back that had decent chemical reports on tap water across South Africa. I've been looking for it for ages now, but no luck. On a side note, if you really want to know what's in your water, buy RO water and ask the shop for the water profile they sell. It's usually very good "clean slate" for brewing.

@brewer4815162342 Welcome

This is what i got a while back > ANALYTICAL DATA AND APPROXIMATE DISTRIBUTION FOR CAPE TOWN DRINKING WATER Sample period: 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017

If you find anything more up to date, please share

DOWNLOAD
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

The report on this page is the latest one available.
    http://www.capetown.gov.za/Family%20.../water-quality

They are only published annually and this one goes up to June 2019. The next one will only come out in about 6 months time - generally though, there has been very little change over the years that I've seen (and I've had my own water tested).
    http://resource.capetown.gov.za/docu...%202018_19.pdf

Observatory probably gets a mix of Blackheath, Faure and Steenbras which all have very similar values for the Ions we care about in brewing;

1) Free Chlorine - ideally you want to get rid of this (camden tabs, carbon filter or boil before use)
    2) Sulfate - 15, 40 and 23 ppm
    3) Chloride - 15, 25 and 25 ppm
    4) Sodium - 6, 13 and 15 ppm
    5) Calcium - 13, 24 and 15 ppm
    6) Magnesium - 1.3, 2.3 and 1.9 ppm
    7) BiCarbonate - Total Alkalinity as CaCO3 is shown (22, 23 and 19 ppm) which can be converted by the formula CaCO3 * 61 / 50. So approx. 26ppm

This is aligned with the average values and simple profile adjustments in the slide pack on our website.

Thanks for the update
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Perfect! thank you so much!