Equipment supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment supplier

Hi All, I have made up my mind on equipment, the grainfather connect.Only problem is i cant seem to find anyone with stock!!Anyone here know where i could get it?If so please let me know, thanks.

I stand to be corrected, but I think that Brewcraft are the local importers - so I would contact them. (BeerGuevara and NFP are the other two local suppliers I believe)
    I love my grainfather, but I'm interested why you chose that not one of the cheaper options? If I had my time again I would probably choose a cheaper option.

Comment

Ryan (brewcraft) is the sole importer for GF and Still spirits stuff, if I'm not mistaken he supplies Makro. I'd go with the system with the best warranty. I have a G30

Comment

Originally posted by camsaway View Post
        I stand to be corrected, but I think that Brewcraft are the local importers - so I would contact them. (BeerGuevara and NFP are the other two local suppliers I believe)
        I love my grainfather, but I'm interested why you chose that not one of the cheaper options? If I had my time again I would probably choose a cheaper option.
        Brewcraft is not taking any orders for now and waiting on level 3 of lockdown before opening. Beerguevera dont have and nfp i cant get a hold of, they got it on their price list though.

It came down to the convenience and the support in terms of the amount of info you can find on it. Looked at the demacraft 60 too but no info on it.
        Goedkoop is duurkoop also came to mind[emoji23]!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
          Ryan (brewcraft) is the sole importer for GF and Still spirits stuff, if I'm not mistaken he supplies Makro. I'd go with the system with the best warranty. I have a G30
          Thats the one i am after.

Comment

Originally posted by camsaway View Post
            I'm actually also interested in the grainfather ATM. BUT every time I see the price I zip up the wallet. The one thing I'm worried about is the connect. That looks like it's way ahead of anything else out there. Won't I just be pissed at myself 3 months after buying the cheaper option?

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Alkey View Post
              Brewcraft is not taking any orders for now and waiting on level 3 of lockdown before opening. Beerguevera dont have and nfp i cant get a hold of, they got it on their price list though.

<>
              Did you contact them to confirm? ... Altho their site states that, they were taking and sending out orders the last ±2 weeks as per other homebrewers
              The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                Did you contact them to confirm? ... Altho their site states that, they were taking and sending out orders the last ±2 weeks as per other homebrewers
                I didnt, will do thanks.

Comment

I have spoken to Ryan and actually ordered last Friday. Brewcraft is taking online-only orders and shipping out via courier. Their couriers are swamped though so be patient, that said, I ordered on Friday and my stuff arrived on Monday so they are still super fast.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.
                  Who brewed his beer in a bucket.
                  He put the wort into there,
                  to cut down on the air.
                  Then drank it all up like a muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkey View Post

It came down to the convenience and the support in terms of the amount of info you can find on it. Looked at the demacraft 60 too but no info on it.
                    Goedkoop is duurkoop also came to mind[emoji23]!

In terms of NFP - they're hard to get hold of as well. I sent them an email and got an order form. Sent through the order form, and 4 days later got the proforma invoice. Paid in the spot, and then didn't hear from them. Then a few days later TCG just stopped at my house with all my stuff. They're slow, but then again, everyone is slow. The homebrew guys everywhere are working themselves to bits right now. One homebrew store owner said in a newspaper article I read that it's an "absolute shitshow" right now. So just be patient

Comment

Originally posted by FriedPiggy View Post
                      I have spoken to Ryan and actually ordered last Friday. Brewcraft is taking online-only orders and shipping out via courier. Their couriers are swamped though so be patient, that said, I ordered on Friday and my stuff arrived on Monday so they are still super fast.
                      That is fast!!! I sent an email last night, hoping they will come back to me today.Have you got a cell number for him?

Comment

I wouldn't spread around anyone's cell number, that's just not on. Orders are said to be online only.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
                          I wouldn't spread around anyone's cell number, that's just not on. Orders are said to be online only.
                          Understood.No online orders as per my previous post.Will hang ten for their reply.Thanks.

Comment

Seems BrewCraft is not currently open for online orders.
                            BrewCraft.jpg

BevPlus is open for online orders.

https://www.beerplus.co.za/

Ordered from them last week, shipped on Thursday, should have it by tomorrow. Very satisfied with service and courier fees, only R315 for just over 70kg of stock.
                            Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Comment

Wow. I'm looking at ordering around 25kg to 30kg or so of regular pale malt now as well, but I'm not sure where to order from. BevPlus hiked their prices like mad, so I don't really want to support them. NFP has shut down orders due to demand, so I don't know what to do now. Anyone have some tips for me?

Comment

Working...
                              X