Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Heh. I quite like Grolsch. But then again I like Castle Light as well, so eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Heh. I quite like Grolsch. But then again I like Castle Light as well, so eh.
    2 completely on the opposite side of the scale beers. Grolsch is like sucking on a hop cone. It's a weird beer to convince people to drink!
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    2 completely on the opposite side of the scale beers. Grolsch is like sucking on a hop cone. It's a weird beer to convince people to drink!
    Yep. What I'm trying to say is that I'm an easy drinker. I honestly enjoy Grolsch and Castle Lite. Hell on a hot day few things beat an ice cold Lion Lager for me. I have little "fiemies" with drinks. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Yep. What I'm trying to say is that I'm an easy drinker. I honestly enjoy Grolsch and Castle Lite. Hell on a hot day few things beat an ice cold Lion Lager for me. I have little "fiemies" with drinks. :P

Same this side, it has been said by a friend of mine that I'll drink anything thinner than yellow roof paint.

In all seriousness, when it comes to beer, it will take a lot for me to turn up my nose, I'm a very easy guy when it comes to beer.
    If you see how I drink, you'll understand my username.
    I don't drink water, unless it's been through a brewery first.

Yeah I'm the type who'll taste everything at parties and when others go "eww" I'll go "I like it". There's one or two things I don't really drink, but I think it's a taste specific thing. For the most parts, I'm not a fan of sour things. To eat, to drink, etc. For that reason I'm not a big fan of your sour style beers.

Commercial beer gives me heartburn of note and I really dont like the strong corn taste they all have. I find it difficult to enjoy many (not all) craft beers. I tend to critically pick at it and wonder why I'm paying R50+ for a shitty beer. \_(ツ)_/ . I also know without a shadow of a doubt that the brewer that made it, made it for the masses and profit not for a fellow brewer. Guaranteed that many if not all craft/micro/nano brewers brew personal batches for themselves on a smaller scale to keep the passion alive.

Quote Originally Posted by groenspookasem View Post
    Commercial beer gives me heartburn of note and I really dont like the strong corn taste they all have. I find it difficult to enjoy many (not all) craft beers. I tend to critically pick at it and wonder why I'm paying R50+ for a shitty beer. \_(ツ)_/ . I also know without a shadow of a doubt that the brewer that made it, made it for the masses and profit not for a fellow brewer. Guaranteed that many if not all craft/micro/nano brewers brew personal batches for themselves on a smaller scale to keep the passion alive.
    You really should try out Hazeldean's beers. They launched an online site this week for beer sales, actually. Their beers are still made with "passion". They're great beers, and they still experiment with small batches permanently to try out new things. The owner and his employees are all really cool, down-to-earth people who love what they do, and do what they love. Yes, I'm not the biggest fan of all their beers (personal taste), but others like their Vienna Lager and Pilsners are really pretty good.

I've had hazeldean before and it was good ! I was in Pretoria a while ago, there was a beer restaurant something craft and I had it there.