Page 162 of 167 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1670

Mead's going strong. Cider seems to be done, will leave it to clean up a bit.

Got the grains for my next vienna lager batch. Can't wait!

Im hitting the lagers hard - I have a Dortmunder Export and a Lite Lager in the Fermenter - Also have a German Leichtbier and another Lite Lager in no-chill cubes - Planning a 5th Lager that Ill be fermenting under pressure.
    Last edited by Harhm; 17th September 2019 at 11:49.
    I value your experience more than your opinion Time is on your side, never rush a beer Have fun, its only beer

Yeah I plan on doing the same. They take time, but they're quite cheap to make, and I like how you can't hide anything in it. To boot, they're great to drink in the summer heat, everybody loves them and that includes me wife. I'll also be going on a lager spree soon. I think it's time.

I currently have no forseeable brewing schedule at this stage, but the next few will be targeting malty, clean & crisp "lager" ales. I guess probably along the lines of california common/ steam. My kegs are near on empty so its gotta be soon.
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."
    www.ginormity.com

My fermentation fridge is empty and that is a bad sign, kegs are full so that compensates. Cali common, now that's a plan, I really enjoyed those!

I have a bitter that I want to do, another pils for sure and I picked up some Aussie hops that I want to play around with, certainly another american wheat for summer. Dead keen to do a low abv nanny state or something along those lines.

My Pilsner is lagering in the fridge at the moment and I have a partial mash that I quickly put together and stuck in the fermenter (I am looking for a quick but also good beer to make that I can keep as stock beer). My partial mash is similar to this recipe, my first time using rye! https://www.diybeer.com/au/recipe/k9...ssion-ale.html

Quote Originally Posted by jakeslouw View Post
    Busy brewing our Jameson Sweet Stout........sorry, can't share the recipe...........
    I would not have considered asking for the recipe, but now that I cant have it, now I REALLY want it

Helles, pitched yeast and sealed keg with 7 psi, 18 hrs later its at 15 psi (34/70 @ 20 C)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Harhm; 23rd September 2019 at 07:21.
    I value your experience more than your opinion Time is on your side, never rush a beer Have fun, its only beer

Great ! Did you fab the spunding yourself or store bought?

'Scuse my ignorance... What's the actual purpose of the pressure? What does it do or change?
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."
    www.ginormity.com