BeerHardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beerhardware.co.za BeerHardware

Welcome to medic from BeerHardware as the latest affiliate member on WortsandAll. We wish you all the best in your new business.

Please keep an eye out for their compos and specials. I'm told they are bound to be good.
    Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome Simon.

Little bit of information about Beer Hardware. We supply all electronics from www.Aubrins.com. We have all their products available to build an electric control panel and if there is something on their site that I don't stock at the moment I will be more than happy to do a special order for those products. In the next few months we will also be stocking hardware that would include plate chillers, sight glass kits etc and further down the road we will have complete plug and play control panels available.

www.Beerhardware.co.za will go live next Monday (01 December 2014). Please note that we are currently working on a invoice system to keep the product prices as low as possible.

Opening Specials And Promotions:

1) The first 5 invoice paid customers starting Monday 01 December will get 5% discount on their orders.
      2) Like and share our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/Beerhardware between 01 December 2014 and 23 December 2014 and stand a chance to win a Aubrins SYL-2352 PID. The winner will be announced on 24 December 2014.
      3) Buy anything from our website between 01 December 2014 and 30 November 2015 and stand a chance to win a plug and play one vessel electrical control panel.

Comment

We received our packages this afternoon from Aubrins so we are still on track to open up on 01 December.

Comment

The complete Aubrins order.
          Attached Files

Comment

What a beautiful thing.

Comment

What is the "plug and play" control panel?
              "I’m Allergic to grass. Hey, it could be worse. I could be allergic to beer." – Greg Norman

Comment

You will be able to go on our site, choose what switches, LED lights etc you want on the control panel and we will build it for you. Once we are done it will be sent to SABS for a "safe to use" certificate and then the panel will be sent to the client.

In other words you will receive a complete control panel ready to use. Further down the road we are looking at doing a complete system (control panel, pot/pots etc). You buy the system and you have your brewery. The only thing you would have to do is getting an electrician to put in a bigger breaker etc.

Comment

You keep spelling it wrong ???

AUBERINS
                  The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Hahahaha, I am using my phone. Damn auto correct

Comment

I posted your FB link on wort hogs. That should get a few people to look at your site.

Comment

I just saw on our Facebook page. Thank you so much. Every bit helps.

Comment

Originally posted by medic
                          I just saw on our Facebook page. Thank you so much. Every bit helps.
                          Pleasure! Good luck.

Comment

Wow, 36 new likes in the last 24 hours and total of 68 likes on our Facebook page. Thanks to everybody for the support.

Quick reminder-the website will go live at midnight tomorrow. First 5 paid customers will get 5% discount on their orders.

Comment

Quick note that www.beerhardware.co.za will go live in 6 hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X