SouthYeasters Brew Day - 8 June - Bad Dog Brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Cape SouthYeasters Brew Day - 8 June - Bad Dog Brewery

We have a very exciting event coming up next week Saturday 8th June. For the first time ever we will be hosting an all-grain club brewup. We had a lot of extra grain left over from the Summer Festival and we thought there is no better use than giving it back to the members in the form of drinkable beer!

Here is the deal: On next week Saturday at my office in Killarney Gardens we will be getting together as a club to brew up 1 or possibly 2 beers. I have a capacity to make around 55 liters and if I can get more equipment we can do even more! Of the beer brewed we will put some in a keg to be consumed at the August Banana Jam club meeting. The rest we will give to members at a small cost to ferment at home. All money goes back to the club to do more events like this. So bring along your 5 liter carboy and stand in line for some delicious beer!

The beer we will be making is a lovely malty winter Bock; rich, warming and delicious in the cold months. We will also do a nice hoppy Pale Ale, exact composition to be determined.

Link
    Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!
Working...
X