Fridge/Freezer temp controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridge/Freezer temp controller

Hi all. I have a fridge/freezer combo fridge and would like to find out if you can successfully fit it with a temperature controller. It has the freezer section at the bottom and the fridge on top. Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Fridge/Freezer temp controller

They use the same compressor so without rewiring the internals it's not so easy to control the temp of the fridge, and keeping the freezer (I presume that's what you want to do?)
    Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

What Simon said.

BUT: If you have a knob for your freezer and a knob for the fridge, then you can control them separately. Depending on your skills you can this yourself, or get a technician to help you.

Warning: If you do a power supply solution (switch off when too cold) then your freezer also switches off as well. Check with the wife where she stored the fillet. :'(

Comment

thanks for the info Simon. It only has n knob on top in the fridge department so I might have to do a bit of work. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X