Stc 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stc 1000

Trying to find one in Cape Town is proving quite difficult.

Anyone have a spare/knows where stock is?

Both BG and Beerlab are out of stock

Try here > http://www.marine-aquarium.co.za/
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

I am going tomorrow to a place in CT that might have an " upgraded " version of the STC1000 in stock . I will let you know if it is compatible
      If you see spelling mistakes in my posts, use as many of the goodies below as required to fix it!
      ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
      abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789

Comment

I've found someone who has a prebuilt unit to sell me because I'm lazy and not good with electronics so going to go pick up tomorrow.

Comment

Please let us know what you paid

Comment

R900.
            http://kegsolutions.co.za/what-s-new

Comment

Originally posted by Snorlax99 View Post
              Bought mine from china (aliexpress $12.76 @ whatever November's exchange rate was? R14 maybe?), with free shipping took three and a half weeks to get here, plus R46 for VAT and customs.

Add a decent communica enclosure (looks better than the one at keg solutions, i.e. no screws sticking out the sides etc), scavenge a few plugs and cables from around the house, less than R550 for me . Works perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by dieWerner View Post
                Bought mine from china (aliexpress $12.76 @ whatever November's exchange rate was? R14 maybe?), with free shipping took three and a half weeks to get here, plus R46 for VAT and customs.

Add a decent communica enclosure (looks better than the one at keg solutions, i.e. no screws sticking out the sides etc), scavenge a few plugs and cables from around the house, less than R550 for me . Works perfectly.
                Yeah I know but electronics spontaneously combust when I try to DIY them so this is a better option for me

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                  i've tried contacting them a few times but they never answer any of my mails.

Comment

Originally posted by Snorlax99 View Post
                    yeah, you probably could've saved a few bucks doing it yourself but sometimes you don't mind paying a little extra for someone else to do the dirty work for you. i must say, that's a pretty neat build.

Comment

Working...
                    X