Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three tier brewing system. Stainless steel pots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three tier brewing system. Stainless steel pots.

I am selling my three tier brewery.
    For details, please see this link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8247755090815/
    R8000

Good Luck with the sale
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Thanks.

It is unfortunate that there are so many systems currently in the marketl

I would really like to make enough out of the sale of my brewery and equipment to be able to purchase a grainfather.

Comment

Cool. Just remember with a GF you'll still need an urn or extra pot+burner to heat sparge water

Comment

Originally posted by AtronSeige View Post
          Thanks.

It is unfortunate that there are so many systems currently in the marketl

I would really like to make enough out of the sale of my brewery and equipment to be able to purchase a grainfather.
          I almost thought you were selling everything to leave the country in the meantime you are planning to buy a GF
          2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Link is no longer available, is it sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Osleepy View Post
              Link is no longer available, is it sold?

He might be too busy playing with his new Grainfather to reply
              Cheers,
              Lang
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Do check out the 60L all in one soon to be launched by bevplus/demacraft. Essentially the robobrew version

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the forum Osleepy

Comment

Thanks, appologies for introducing myself on a for sale thread. I have been a lurking member here for a while, lured into kit brewing by friends! I have progressed to whole grain brewing fairly quickly and am currently laagering my first true lager. Exciting stuff!

Comment

Cool

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
                          Do check out the 60L all in one soon to be launched by bevplus/demacraft. Essentially the robobrew version

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
                          Dematech is importing one of those Chinese ones going for $300 on Alibaba. It is similar to the Brewzilla being sold in Australia for the equivalent of R6500. Guess how much Dematech wants? R13500!

It will be cheaper importing one of those 60L units yourself.

Comment

yeah, too close in price to the GF

Comment

Originally posted by Harhm View Post
                              I almost thought you were selling everything to leave the country in the meantime you are planning to buy a GF
                              No, you are correct. I am leaving the country, and buying a GF on the other side of the pond.

Comment

Working...
                              X