Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on automatic bottle filler.

Hi all
    I please need your advice on automatic bottle filler gadgets, the best one to get / easiest to use keeping cost in mind of course.

I'm blind so will need something like this to reliably bottle since I obviously can't see the level while beer goes in to a bottle. A quick Google and I see there is a Ferrari one which is currently out of stock for obvious reasons.

Any others I should look at or any advice?
    If you see how I drink, you'll understand my username.
    I don't drink water, unless it's been through a brewery first.

hmmm. I have no idea but isn't that Ferrari one a wine filler ?
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
      hmmm. I have no idea but isn't that Ferrari one a wine filler ?

Not sure, I see some sites say it's for beer and wine.

Comment

I've never seen anything like the Ferrari one you mention that stops by itself and everything about it I see online is that its for wine bottles.
        The only other thing I can think of is if you modify a bottling wand with two stainless steel rods and a buzzer that when the beer reaches a certain level will make a sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachless View Post
          I've never seen anything like the Ferrari one you mention that stops by itself and everything about it I see online is that its for wine bottles.
          The only other thing I can think of is if you modify a bottling wand with two stainless steel rods and a buzzer that when the beer reaches a certain level will make a sound.

I'll see what plan I can come up with, you get a little gadget for blind people which you hang over a glass or cup which makes a sound when liquid reaches it, I'll get one of those and play around with some ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kgalagadi View Post
            I'll see what plan I can come up with, you get a little gadget for blind people which you hang over a glass or cup which makes a sound when liquid reaches it, I'll get one of those and play around with some ideas.

Those devices are similar to what I was thinking about. If you get one with the stainless rods some bending and making a clamp that fits a bottling wand should work quite well. Let me know if I can assist. I can design and 3d print something to fit the two parts together for you if you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachless View Post
              Those devices are similar to what I was thinking about. If you get one with the stainless rods some bending and making a clamp that fits a bottling wand should work quite well. Let me know if I can assist. I can design and 3d print something to fit the two parts together for you if you'd like.

Thanks, that would be great, I'll buy one of them and then talk to you.
              If I remember they come with 3 metal prongs which hooks over the side of the glass.

Comment

Working...
              X