Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South African National Homebrew Cottoncandy Alliance Competition (SANHB CAC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South African National Homebrew Cottoncandy Alliance Competition (SANHB CAC)

The South African National Homebrew Cottoncandy Alliance Competition is nearly ready to go, this monthly competition is open to all brewers. Any approved or unapproved style can be entered and will be judged on the included recipe and execution thereof.

Entry rules
    - R20 per entry
    - Beer must include recipe and stats ( og,fg,ebc,ibu,bu:gu and abv)
    - Your documented process (mash steps/duration, boil time and hop additions)
    - Your fermentation profile (duration and temp)
    - Any post processing, finings etc.

Everyone wins and all winners will receive recognition and recommendations to improve recipe creation, follow-up entries with actioned recommendations are essential.

Who's keen? I'll be paid to drink free beer and comment on it. You'll have the option to receive "rose tinted" of "bullsh...t filtered" feedback. I'll post feedback so your friends can be impressed! Surely the alliance needs more than one member I hear you say. I'll take on members to join my exclusive club, together we'll nit pick and have zoom conference piss ups, ehm, I mean judging meetings - social distancing you know.

^Parody, but works aye?

Please fix the link. I want to enter

EDIT:
    I see no mention of medals. Will there be medals?
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

So many medals, the medals are the best, nobody has these medals. You're guaranteed a medal, everyone gets a medal. I would know, I have all the medals for being the best at medals. Oh boy, these medals !!!

Comment

So many medals, some people will put medals in their beers.

Comment

Bigly encouraged! Also you have to post a pic of your medal in your beer, bonus points in the next round when you drink the beermedal beer and shoot beer out of your nose, each nostril up to 100 points ! rules state that this must be a selfie

Comment

i already feel like a winner
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

I've got it, we'll have an exclusive winners circle, your medals will be issued by the South African National Home Brew Winners Are Now Knackers) A circle of SANHB WANK(ers)
              Reminds me I gots to go register these domains...

groenspookasem
              Banned
              Last edited by groenspookasem; 5 January 2021, 13:26.

Comment

Working...
              X