Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass bottles

Fellow brewers.....

Just bottled my first Lager and Weiss beer last week. I used bottles I purchased from Consol glass.

I was wondering if anybody can maybe tell me where I can get a bigger variety of bottles? I am brewing a batch of beer to use at a wedding but I dont want to use the normal amber bottle that consol has. Any other suggestions other that using recycled bottles?

Louis

Hi....if you are brewing a large batch for an event like a wedding, I would suggest finding out if there is someone who can keg the beer for you. Alternatively, how about some plastic 2L bottles like Stoney ginger beer comes in? (just not sure where you will get those, unless you like Stoney a lot... ;-)

Or, if you want the beer to be a sort of wedding memento, then you might want to bottle it in normal 440ml's and have special labels printed?
    Slainte Mhaith!!

Comment

You can always get second hand quarts from the liquor store if you are willing to put in some elbow grease to clean them
      Or, I see on Consol's website that they do sell 660ml amber bottles as well
      Cheers

Jacques

Comment

Working...
      X