Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fermenter - Upgrade needed

Hi Everyone,

This is my first thread i am posting but can honestly say thank you for all the advice gained on the other forums.

I have recently finished a 50L keg based system with Defy pumps and the works. Have spent big bucks getting to where i am now. I brewed the other day and was horribly let down by my fermentation process. I just cannot seem to keep temperatures constant and am afraid that although my brewing set up is now perfect, my fermenters are the "weakest link".

I really want to upgrade to a proper Stainless steel conical fermenters, preferably jacketed with swinging racking arms..... The whole works..... but just cannot seem to find anybody who can supply me with this.

Is there a company out there that is making these, or off the shelf items or anything..... Any advice on how I can get a SS conical set up would be greatly appreciated.

Try call Distillique, they had a 500L jacketed fermenter on their floor last time I was there. Maybe they can import a smaller one for you.

Comment

There are several companies who will custom build this kind of thing for you. Probably cost you!!
      Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

Yes expensive.

Where are you?
        "I’m Allergic to grass. Hey, it could be worse. I could be allergic to beer." – Greg Norman

Comment

Working...
        X