NFP extract kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFP extract kits

What do you think of NFP extract kits? I have my first Pilsner fermenting now. Just wondering about the quality as they seem so cheap.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I am not very impressed with the service from NFP and while I haven't brewed their extract kits yet, I have used a few of their products and cannot fault the quality. Specially their yeasts to date have not disappointed me at all, even with minimal info available on it.

Comment

Though I havent used them, NFP seems to be pretty renowned for service and quality.

I think they struggled with the unexpected sudden demand in prohibition V1.0 though, as did everyone.
      Cheers,
      Lang
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Are you looking at the price list on their website or do you have an updated one? The one on their website says April 2018. If you have a new one wont you mail it to me? mark.mcdonald@unitrans.co.za

Comment

I don't have a price list, and they are low on lots of stock, unfortunately. Best is to email them. Their response times have picked up.

Comment

I've ordered from them twice and received fast shipping. Email them and they send you a price list.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pilsner came out good. Fined and cold crashed for 2 days. 9 days of sugar carbonation.
              Very clear beer. Hardly any yeast in the bottle and carbonation just right.

Comment

============

The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris S View Post
                  Pilsner came out good. Fined and cold crashed for 2 days. 9 days of sugar carbonation.
                  Thats a pretty beer

Comment

I have a starter kit pale fermenting from nfp. I see they say add sugar at bottling. Did you just add table sugar (white) from woolies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_za1 View Post
                      I have a starter kit pale fermenting from nfp. I see they say add sugar at bottling. Did you just add table sugar (white) from woolies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Hi Chris.
                      I answered in your other post as well. Any white cane sugar is perfect. But dilute it and use a syringe with the correct amount.

Comment

Hi Chris.
                        I answered in your other post as well. Any white cane sugar is perfect. But dilute it and use a syringe with the correct amount.
                        Your attached picture is very blurry ... maybe try do a link to the article ?

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                          Your attached picture is very blurry ... maybe try do a link to the article ?
                          Sure. Look in the brew in a box pdf Chris

https://www.beerplus.co.za/product/2...e-ale/3237/267

Comment

===============

Comment

Working...
                            X