No announcement yet.

WortsandAll Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As in the previous version, you can change the behaviour in your user control panel User Settings > Account

Screenshot 2022-01-12 074952.jpg
    Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

Originally posted by SykomantiS View Post
      Does that little icon not do what you guys are looking for (it's a different url to the topic heading next to it- it appends ?goto=newpost to the end of the url)? Or am I misunderstanding?

It takes you to the latest unread post of a new/current topic.

wortsandall.jpg
      That is what i now use yes ... but im old and sometimes click miss on that little icon ... LOL

Some other forums automatically add (/unread) to the heading ... so if you click it, it takes you to where you last place you where at previously)

Nonetheless, I;ll get used to the new way
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Hey Simon, tapatalk seems down again, think it has been for a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post
          Hey Simon, tapatalk seems down again, think it has been for a day or two.
          Odd... the tapatalk server staus says it's online. Lemme check

Edit: Try now

Comment

Originally posted by SimonB View Post

Odd... the tapatalk server staus says it's online. Lemme check

Edit: Try now
            Working again! Thanks

Comment

When I browse a thread it displays with the first mssg posted say 10 years ago first. I then need to click on the 'Latest Activity' tab to display the most recent post. Is there a way to set to latest activity by default ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post
                When I browse a thread it displays with the first mssg posted say 10 years ago first. I then need to click on the 'Latest Activity' tab to display the most recent post. Is there a way to set to latest activity by default ?
                When you get to the site... click on "New topics" first
                01.jpg

A list will populate with new topics and post from when you last visited .... Click the small icon infront of the thread header to get to the new post since you where last viewing that thread ...

02.jpg

That seems to work for me
                The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBrew View Post
                  Under USER SETTINGS > USER ACCOUNT you can change the behaviour to "Latest Activity"

Comment

Thanks Jigs and Simon - I managed to get it working as you guys explained ..

Comment

Working...
                    X