Replacement STC-1000 Temp Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement STC-1000 Temp Probe

So I bought a STC-1000 off facebook but looks like the person cut off the temp probe :/. Any idea where I can get a replacement in Cape town northern suburbs? just the temp probe.

did some light digging and it looks like it's an NTC 10k OHM 3435 probe.

Double check with these people

https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/481489304/Thermostat_Temperature_Probe_NTC_10K_B3950_1Mtr_fo r_STC1000_W1209_LOCAL_STOCK.html
    JIGSAW
    Last edited by JIGSAW; 17 September 2020, 14:12.
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

These days I just check BoB for most parts or spares I need. The place is really booming with these useful little supplies lately.

Comment

Awesome, will do. Its a decent price as well. Thanks

Comment

I used to buy from there othen a few years ago but it seemed like everything was coming from overseas for a bit so postage was expensive, glad to see stuffs more local again.

Comment

those people from LedSelect are well known ....

I even got a spare STC from them for R182 about a year ago

Comment

https://www.rseonlineshop.co.za/prod...ture-probe-10k

You can also try Communica or RS Online.

Comment

Awesome thanks will keep them in mind next time!! Ended up going with bob. Led select is pretty good they have most of the rquipment I'll need for a DIY stir plate as well. Just need to find a stir bar.

Must say didnt think making beer would have me learning so much. It's a lot of fun. The rabbit hole is deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitters View Post
                  Awesome thanks will keep them in mind next time!! Ended up going with bob. Led select is pretty good they have most of the rquipment I'll need for a DIY stir plate as well. Just need to find a stir bar.

Must say didnt think making beer would have me learning so much. It's a lot of fun. The rabbit hole is deep.
                  ...and they will bring in an item if you ask nice

Comment

Working...
                  X