X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same guy ja. Who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
      Wine - is that the stuff from grapes? I used to enjoy good wine, nowadays it's quite single sided in profile, especially compared to a decent brew. We'll at least to me, my tastebuds has evolved
      Bikes, I used to privateer but my race spec cbr1krr is a distant memory, i also had a crf250 some years back - great fun!
      These days I toddle along on my classic zx12r, although i'm considering something else.
      those on/off road bikes, how do they handle on/off road?
      yeah! i think my taste buds are getting there. My wife doesn't enjoy the beer so much so i guess I'm not getting out of the wine making anytime soon. Seems there alot of bike riders on this forum. Im no expert but my KTM 1190 is an absolute machine both on and off road, in fact, for a bike its size, it surprisingly good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark250GP View Post
        Howzit, what bikes have you got?

I've given up racing enduro due to kids.... Just riding my Tiger XC now.
        WR450F - doing social enduro riding and a 1998 R1

Comment

Originally posted by RudiC View Post
          Welcome Chili Dog.

Some good info on this forum. So I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Share some pics of your setup if you don't mind [emoji482]
          its still work in progress, but working well for now. i brew with a grainfather system.

keezer2.jpgkeezer.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mark250GP View Post
            Same guy ja. Who are you?
            another mate of Blankies

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
              *cough*

Done that a long time ago, mate: https://wortsandall.co.za/forumdisplay.php?73-Wine

Also, Chilli Dog, could I get a link to your wine kit? I'd LOVE to get my hands on one. I can't find them in SA at all.
              Sure. Its a winexpert Vinters reserve. I buy it at Brewcraft in Jet park, Boksburg R950 a box, you get about 40 bottles out.

Wine.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Chili Dog View Post
                I use a kit from Canada. Its fresh, The grapes have already had the juice extracted. Tastes good.
                Aah, from Canada ... yes, they have some great wine kits in that country

Originally posted by Chili Dog View Post
                Sure. Its a winexpert Vinters reserve. I buy it at Brewcraft in Jet park, Boksburg R950 a box, you get about 40 bottles out.
                Thanks for the info.
                The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Ah, yes, thanks, I know about those kits. They're sold out right now though hehe.

Comment

Working...
                  X