• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to wait 2 weeks for my next home brew

Comment

• Originally posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
      I have to wait 2 weeks for my next home brew
      And that's why I'm currently making sure I have one batch fermenting, one cold crashing/fining, one bottle conditioning and one ready to drink at all times. It helps...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
        And that's why I'm currently making sure I have one batch fermenting, one cold crashing/fining, one bottle conditioning and one ready to drink at all times. It helps...
        I'm getting myself into that cycle as we speak, just going to take about 3 weeks to be in it fully

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
          Sounds perfect! I will need to up my game.

Comment

• Extra Special Bitter. I brewed this beer from as part of a allgrain wisky mash, 2 birds with one stone ;-)

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
            2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• 🥺

Now I'm thirsty...

Comment

• 3Cs sneak peak. [emoji23] got thirsty

Comment

• [emoji1786]yummy

Comment

• Cant find the show me your brewery thread. Cant remember the name so I'm sticking the pic here.
                    Did my SA NEIPA today.
                    50g U1
                    50gN1
                    50g U3 in whirlpool at 80
                    Then the same will follow in some days.

While boiling and STUFF. I also managed to hook up my second STC so now I have 2 temp controlled fridges. I feel like a rockstar!
                    O and I've got all the goodies to start kegging so the one on the left once painted will get a keg and tap. And my first beer on tap will be a NEIPA

Comment

• Perfect weather for an Imperial Stout. 10.5% ABV with a grain bill as long as my arm.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yummy

...and yes, perfect for this wet & windy weather
                        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Hibiscus-Raspberry Saison. Nice dry, "champagne" like with just a hint of raspberry flavour and a little herb flavour from the hibiscus.

Comment

• I'm DAMN scared of both Hibiscus and Raspberry. Both can end up super tart and mouth-pulling sour if you're not careful. Looks pretty wicked though!

Comment

• Really not tart at all, really happy with how this came out.

Comment

• That looks damn yummy
                                The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Working...
                                X