No announcement yet.

Berm C100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a nutshell i think my unit is K type only. DA at the end is k type only. AN is multiple types.

Now to hunt for a new unit.... Any recommendations where to purchase local?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinLourens View Post
      In a nutshell i think my unit is K type only. DA at the end is k type only. AN is multiple types.

Now to hunt for a new unit.... Any recommendations where to purchase local?
      Im sure anything you purchase locally will just be a Chinese import. Banggood is pretty quick on shipping times, I normally buy most of my stuff from them.

Comment

+1 banggood
        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah banggood is great, my the RTD's came in two weeks via Banggood, ordered an new Berm with AN code. So will wait, gives me time to finish my last bits and get ready to brew.

Yes the local ones are imports, made that mistake already... twice!

Comment

New Berm units arrived yesterday, tested and works perfect with the PT100 thermocouple.

When buying make sure the unit supports a PT100 thermocouple. I bought 3 units locally and all are NOT PT100 compatible.

Comment

New Berm units arrived yesterday, tested and works perfect with the PT100 thermocouple.

When buying make sure the unit supports a PT100 thermocouple. I bought 3 units locally and all are NOT PT100 compatible.
              Arrived from ?

Comment

Ordered from Banggood, was very quick to arrive

Sent from my Redmi 8 using Tapatalk

Comment

So was the code as you suspected before, AN units support PT100 or was it a different model code?
                  Im going to be ordering another unit off Banggood today so just wanted to check.

Comment

These are the parts i bought.

https://www.banggood.com/Excellway-R...r_warehouse=CN

https://www.banggood.com/RTD-PT100-T...r_warehouse=CN

I purchased local and the code at the end was DN, this unit only has connectors on pin 9 and 10, k type only, then another local one ended in DA, had pins on 8,9 and 10 but k type only.

The banggood unit ended with AN, same part number as Rikus's unit, i just set the unit to RTD and it reads perfect now.

Comment

These are the parts i bought.

https://www.banggood.com/Excellway-R...r_warehouse=CN

https://www.banggood.com/RTD-PT100-T...r_warehouse=CN

I purchased local and the code at the end was DN, this unit only has connectors on pin 9 and 10, k type only, then another local one ended in DA, had pins on 8,9 and 10 but k type only.

The banggood unit ended with AN, same part number as Rikus's unit, i just set the unit to RTD and it reads perfect now.
                      Awesome thanks, seems you bought the last RTD sensor, Im going to have to wait for them to restock.
                      I wonder if they are having stocking issues because it seems half of the stuff I had in my cart or wishlist is out of stock.

Comment

The RTD's I got last month already, had the C100's but thought they would work....if only I knew those units Dont work with RTD

Comment

Ordered from Banggood, was very quick to arrive

Comment

Working...
                          X