Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
    Okay, this again!

Not quite clearout, but any recommendations on what style I can target with ingredients I have?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2923[/ATTACH]
    A bit of a mix match. American / SA Pale Ale, Belgian Blonde, Not enough ingredients for a stout .. but maybe for a Brown Ale?

Comment

quick glimpse
      vienna lager would rid you of the vienna malt and saaz, i'll add the hallertauer traditional too
      or
      a vienna heavy munich, pale, biscuit and wheat with summit to bitter and columbus and chinook on whirlpool

Comment

Thanks fellas. I may be able to do one of each of those. I might even have enough hops to make a killer hops-ish AIPA. At this stage a pale or IPA is going to go down well, given that I am waiting for oak aging for most of my other recent 'brews'

Spent a bit of time trying to build my equipment (and process) profile into Beersmith 3 app on my phone, but jirre BS really doesnt like my methods and it gets so confusing with many workarounds.

Anyway, got an IPA-ish recipe going and looks like it will be decent, so once I have figured out these workarounds I will set a day aside for another brew.

Cheers,
        Lang
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Working...
        X