Co2 refill in Nelspruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 refill in Nelspruit

A long shot! Does anyone know of a place that can refill 2kg & 5kg Co2 cylinders in Nelspruit? The places that I have called send the cylinders to Johannesburg, but I will only be in Nelspruit for 2 days from Swaziland, so this will not work. I need someone that does the refills themselves.

Try contacting these:
    Afrox:
    Nelspruit
    10 Wolfaardt Street,
    Industrial Area,
    1200, Mpumalanga
    Tel: 013.753-2971
    Fax: 013.752-4387

Airliquide

General Queries

Tel: (+27) 87 288 1100

General Enquiries/ Complaints

My best bet would be My gas, their site mentions carbonation and dispensing gas
    NELSPRUIT

Unit 2
    6 Stinkhout Street
    Nelspruit

Tel: 010 072 0995

Comment

Originally posted by Maxmax2 View Post
      A long shot! Does anyone know of a place that can refill 2kg & 5kg Co2 cylinders in Nelspruit? The places that I have called send the cylinders to Johannesburg, but I will only be in Nelspruit for 2 days from Swaziland, so this will not work. I need someone that does the refills themselves.
      Isn't there still a HBS there, maybe they can help point you in a direction. I tried to find them now but no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by PaBz0r View Post

Isn't there still a HBS there,
        Apparently there isn't one.

I'd love if we had one there.

Comment

They must of closed, as I remember in December 2020 I was considering getting some malt from them when I was down there. They had a facebook page that popped up on my newsfeeds.

Comment

Do you recall the name?

Comment

Originally posted by Maputo_Brew View Post
              Do you recall the name?
              Tried looking now, no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxmax2 View Post
                Maxmax2
                Maxmax2 did you ever find someone who does the refills in Nelspruit. I've got the same dilemma now. Have a 5kg cylinder of my own but can't find anyone that refills here. Only rentals/exchanges. I've tried Afrox, Mygas and Bayteck fire with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_SA View Post

Maxmax2
                  Maxmax2 did you ever find someone who does the refills in Nelspruit. I've got the same dilemma now. Have a 5kg cylinder of my own but can't find anyone that refills here. Only rentals/exchanges. I've tried Afrox, Mygas and Bayteck fire with no luck.
                  Is the exchange not acceptable?

In pretoria thats the route im going to go at Speedies fire you just exchange for another 5kg.

Comment

National Fire - Nelspruit
                    8 Ehmke Street
                    Mbombela
                    South Africa
                    (086) 110-1911

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_SA View Post

Maxmax2
                      Sorry Sean, only saw this now. No, I did not find anywhere in Nelspruit. I eventually got my cylinders filled at East Rand Fire in Kempton Park.

Comment

Working...
                      X