This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post
    Great job, hopefully there will be some beer left by Christmas ;-)

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

KKKKKKKK.

Thats why i want to brew one specifically for X-mas

Comment

• Originally posted by jakeslouw View Post
      Any reason why you didn't use flow control taps?
      Cause I use flow control disconnects with zero foaming issues and short lines with no problems

https://www.kegland.com.au/duotight-...ellow-pok.html

I cannot tell you enough what a pleasure these things are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post
        Great job, hopefully there will be some beer left by Christmas ;-)

Thanks kegging the open fermented weiss this week and also planning a blackberry and lime gose and american porter in the very near future so should have enough. I think

Comment

• Harhm
          Harhm was onto something with the no chill first batch done on no chill not finned and ULTRA clear!

bpa nc.png

To add to how amazed I am with the results this is 12 days from brewing NOT 12 days after fermenting etc.
          Snyper564
          Last edited by Snyper564; 25 November 2022, 09:00.

Comment

• 4.9 % American Porter beautiful head and lasing, strong coffee flavours (maybe a bit high for the style) I should have brewed this beer 6 months ago

Harhm
            Last edited by Harhm; 26 November 2022, 07:04.
            2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Originally posted by Snyper564 View Post
              Harhm
              Harhm was onto something with the no chill
              I have been doing no-chill for a few years and I can assure you that there is far more to beer clarity than no-chill.
              Use a chilling procedure that you are comfortable with and that works effectively within your brewing setup

Harhm
              Last edited by Harhm; 26 November 2022, 07:19.
              2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• American Amber Ale.
                The picture doesn't do it justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooikoos View Post
                    American Amber Ale.
                    The picture doesn't do it justice

Nicely done

Comment

• I'm doing a few SMaSH beers this is Amarillo and Belgian pale ale malt - APA

Comment

• Its tasty!!

Dont know how many will reach X-mas.

IMG_9149.jpg

Comment

• Southern Passion SMaSH Belgian Pale - APA territory

Harhm
                          Last edited by Harhm; 19 December 2022, 08:26.

Comment

• My first attempt at brewing a Hazy

300g of hops(220 of each dry hop and the rest hopstand) and isn't as juicy as I'd want.

Learning the ropes

Comment

• APA - Magnum for bittering and all Kracanup home-grown hops, late kettle hopping and dryhopped.

Comment

• Breaded lager, first tap. Brewed 25th of September.

Comment

Working...
                                X