No announcement yet.

Imposabrew!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys about time i do a uptade . Im doing about 500L a week now And cant keep up . It went from crazy to ape shit to zombie mode atm . Running my old an new equipment together . https://m.facebook.com/mountainbrewingco

Im running a diy clycol system that keeps me up at night as a decent thermo regulation system is another R120k so any ideas to do it cheaper will be well recived . Ive learned alot from this forum

So any worts and all meber ho comes ..first beer is free . Tnx guys

Comment

Flipping awesome Well done!

Where are those little stainless steel conicals from?

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
        Flipping awesome Well done!

Where are those little stainless steel conicals from?
        Got it made at a local engeneering shop , jacketed 3 bar pressure certivied .

Comment

Brilliant, look amazing. Must come for a tour at some point

Comment

just WOW
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Anytime we must do a get together . A lekker beer weekend .

Comment

Wow it looks really awesome! And your view?! I'll definitely have to make a stop over when I'm in your part of the country.

Comment

Amzing setup. Go bigger or go home!!!:-)

Comment

Originally posted by duff. View Post
                    Hey guys about time i do a uptade . Im doing about 500L a week now And cant keep up . It went from crazy to ape shit to zombie mode atm
                    Wow, now thats a pretty sweet looking setup there duff. Wow, you mean your beer is so popular that you can't make enough?! That's probalby every brewers dream "problem", haha

Is everything in the pic just for beer making? Whats are those connected tanks in the background for? Looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBot View Post
                      Wow, now thats a pretty sweet looking setup there duff. Wow, you mean your beer is so popular that you can't make enough?! That's probalby every brewers dream "problem", haha [emoji106]

Is everything in the pic just for beer making? Whats are those connected tanks in the background for? Looks interesting.
                      Yep everyting is for beer . Thats jacketed fv with a glycol system . Ye its good news .. 16 hours a day brew days . But its good xp , hopefully upgrading soon ... should have more of a life then hehe

Comment

Haha...nooo i was wrong ...upgrading dit not give me "more of a life"

But im not complaining . were up to about 5000 liters a month . And are getting pretty good at balancing bankrupcy and upgrading to an art hehe. Currently runing 2 systemems parelel 50l and a 100l will be selling the 50 liter in august . Was worth putiing out the hours but now to small . *note to self ...never upgrade in the winter ..took me a while ti figure out adjusting to winter temps and not the fault of a bigger recipe .. got these awsome "keep on trukken" out let wich helped with better efficientcy tho . Made 5 liter diffrence on a 100 l

Lager room is working well running a batch for around 3 months in the lager room and getting great results . uploadfromtaptalk1436202432033.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436202446762.jpg

its been a rough and fun journey tnx for all the help guys

Cheersuploadfromtaptalk1436202658257.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X